Secret War Society
What is the Secret War?The Secret War Society (SWS) is the official tournament ranking system for the Shadowfist TCG. Membership is free. With your SWS number, you'll be able to to track your tournament progress against sorcerous mathematicians, slavering abominations, martial-arts monks, and demon-loving players from all across the globe. Want to know how good your kung-fu really is? Then hop on an Elevator to the Netherworld, and join the Secret War Society today!
If you already have a SWS number, it hasn't changed.
What is the Legion of Supporters?
The Legion of Supporters is the official fan club for the Shadowfist TCG. For $20.00 a year, not only are you a member of the SWS, but you get a $10.00 credit on product you buy from us and a steep discount on your Points for Promos. And with every set Shadowfist Games releases, you'll get a batch of complimentary promos, mailed right to your door.
In order to join the Legion of Supporters, you must first join the Secret War Society!
All Time SWS Leaders
- Architects -- BuroPeter Shah (Level 6, 357 points)
- Architects -- CDCA CreationGavin Edwards (Level 7, 515 points)
- Ascended -- LodgeClayton Threadgill (Level 7, 409 points)
- Ascended -- PledgedJan Malina (Level 8, 716 points)
- Dragons -- HeroJeff "Cavebear" Stroud (Level 7, 502 points)
- Dragons -- Martial ArtistJoshua Kronengold (Level 8, 874 points)
- Guiding Hand -- Martial ArtistBraz King (Level 8, 916 points)
- Guiding Hand -- MonkShane Snavley (Level 7, 386 points)
- Jammers -- ConsumerWillow Palecek (Level 7, 442 points)
- Jammers -- MonkeyPeter Trudell (Level 9, 1105 points)
- Eaters of the Lotus -- DemonJulian Lighton (Level 8, 903 points)
- Eaters of the Lotus -- ImperialChristopher Choi (Level 7, 412 points)
- Four Monarchs -- IceDaniel Griego (Level 9, 1403 points)
- Four Monarchs -- FireJohn Merrill (Level 9, 1152 points)
- Four Monarchs -- ThunderTim Linden (Level 8, 794 points)
- Four Monarchs -- DarknessJonathan Wengler (Level 8, 661 points)
- Purists -- Those Who KnowBrian Smith-Sweeney (Level 7, 508 points)
- Purists -- Those Who ArePaul Tanton (Level 6, 241 points)