Welcome to the Card Gallery
Hover over or click a thumbnail to see a larger picture.
Expansion names on the right will take you to that expansion.
Expansions are listed in the order of release with the most recent on the bottom
NOTE: For additional set information, see Stefan Vincent's site,
Can of Whupass - Old Skool Edition:
A specially packaged can containing reprints of six of the characters killed in
Operation Killdeer that have not been reprinted.
- See the
Chimpshack page for more information.
- Inner Kingdom Games currently offers Cans for $5.00 at
- They are no longer available at retailers, but are
frequently given as prizes at tournaments.
Set Teasers: These cards were printed with a set, teasing the
- The cards are shown with the same artwork and name, but without
the rules text.
- The text box gives the name of the next set and
its anticipated release date.
NOTE: The Mars Colonist has no rules text in its official
- A selection of Set Teasers was released in 2012 with their proper text. They retained the promo symbol though.
These cards are only available through
Inner Kingdom Games,
Store Exclusives, or through League play.
Miscellaneous and Misprints: These cards don't
fall into the other categories.|
- Burned for Victory is available through
Inner Kingdom Games
in packs of 5. This card is used as a replacement token for Feng Shui Sites placed in opponents Burned for Victory piles.
- There are two versions of The General in
one with a black title, the other with a white
title. These appear to be about equally distributed.
It was supposed to have a white title.
- There are two versions of Ultimate Mastery
with slightly different rules text (one version uses
more words to say the same thing as the other).
These also appear to be equally distributed.
- Who Wants Some: This card is used during
the "Who Wants Some?" style tournament to keep track
of who you've beaten.
- Blade Palm: Reprinted as a promo with new
art in the Red Wedding print run. This art was
then used for the printing in
Combat in Kowloon.
Kinoshita House of Pancakes: Originally a cute
nickname for Kinoshita House, the artwork was
modified and the card printed as a promo. The
ability is the same as the original card.
- KFC: In the same vein as KHOP, Kar Fai's
Crib received the same send-up. Again, the
ability did not change from the original card.
- This artwork was
reprinted on the unaligned Event printed in
Combat in Kowloon and
Back for Seconds.
- Katie Kincaid and Sting of the Scorpion:
These are topless versions of the cards.
Allowed in Modern Format
The promos below have been listed above.
They are included below as an easy reference for those promo cards
which are allowed for the Modern tournament format.
Starting with the
Reinforcements expansion, the concept of token
Characters was introduced to Shadowfist. A pack of 52 cards is available through Drive Thru Cards. With the release of The Coming Darkness Cycle expansion, Endgame, each type of token character will be used.